UK Hackspace Foundation
This repository contains documentation specific to the foundation itself - work being done on and on behalf of the foundation, documentation of procedures and in-progress work.
If you are not yet familiar with the Foundation, start here: Mission Statement
For live discussion, see the Forum, or to catch-up on the preceding discussion up to Nov 2017, see Telegram Notes
For documentation produced by the foundation to support UK Hackspaces, please visit the resources repo.
The current set of tools used to manage the Foundation's activities:
- Task management Issues
- Task management detailed (kanbanish) Waffle IO
- Live chat Telegram
- Wider discussions and decision making Discourse
- Structured documents and private info (eg member details) Google Drive
- Lists.. (obsolete?) Trello
- Managing access to all the above, and queries Helpmonks - for email@example.com
- Work in progress at: (http://www.hackspace.org.uk/)
- Source: GitHub
- Server: Digital Ocean